BENEFITS TO AGENTS
- Access to latest Industry bulletins / Travel tips useful in running your business through the Association website www.tugata.com
- Facilitation of Tourist Agents License from the Ministry of Tourism, Trade and Industry
- TUGATA Logo, members display the Logo on their office premises, stationary and promotional material. This acts as a source of recognition throughout the Travel Industry and indicates the level of credibility and assurance that the Travel Agency is compliant with TUGATA Code of Conduct and professional standards.
- Ability to be recommended by the Association when applying for IATA (International Air Transport Association) accreditation.
- Training Opportunities in various fields that are a core in equipping your staff with performance enhancement skills.
- Access to a comprehensive Database listing members contact details indexed by contact name and category.
- Representation at International Institutions connected with air travel industry world wide like UFTAA (United Federation of Travel Agents' Associations), FESATA (Federation of Eastern & Southern African Travel Agents Association). Benefits may be viewed on UFTAA website www.uftaa.org
- Ability for Members to cooperate and interact with fellow members of the Association Through various functions organized by the association.
- TUGATA will find an answer to member’s inquiries.